We’re seeking interns to join the Sweet Talk Strategy team. You’ll mostly be working with me, Megan Wilson. I have 15+ years of experience as a journalist, influencer, and marketing professional. You’ll learn a lot and meet a wide variety of professionals along the way.
The work is always fun and done with a community minded spirit. We always do our best for every brand and we’re looking for someone who can be inspired by the small stuff, yet stay on task.
Please read through the job description below. If you believe you are true fit, please email your resume with the answers to the questions immediately below to email@example.com:
-Tell me a little bit about yourself in three sentences.
-Share your reason for being interested in this job. 100 word max.
-Where do you see yourself in five years?
-What other jobs or schooling will you be pursuing during the next 12 months?
Intern Job Description
Intern Responsibilities May Include
- Writing industry insight blog posts
- Social media content creation
- Special event support – planning and on-site
- Public relations campaign research
- Administrative support
- Photography ad styling support
- Possible local driving
- Graphic design (if interested)
- Other possible writing and creative work (if interested)
What you can hope for:
- Hands-on practice with content marketing projects
- Access to tools and applications to help you do the job well
- Limitless mentorship!
- Fun, unique opportunities to see and work with other inspiring professionals on creative projects
- Exposure to a variety of experiences including publishing your writing, strategic publication relations, influencer marketing, entrepreneurship, content concept and creation, web development, design, and photography.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal communications skills
- A can-do attitude, always prepared to solve problems
- Ability to work easily remotely
- Good time management skills
- Works well with deadlines
- Understanding of basic social media and design concepts
- Interest in learning about communications, content marketing, influencer relations
- Interest in the industries in which we work: fashion, lifestyle, art, nonprofit and travel
- Personal vehicle preferable
Please read through the entire job description above. If you believe you are true fit, please email your resume with answers to the questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send along oher quesions and concerns you have from there!